EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor with Honors, 2004
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
B.A., Political Science and Religious Studies, 2001
David Dreyer represents individuals and businesses of all sizes in state and federal trial and appellate courts, as well as arbitration. David’s complex litigation experience includes RICO and racketeering claims, financial fraud, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, shareholder disputes, insurance coverage, international litigation, employer-employee restrictive covenants, internal investigations, embezzlement investigations, complex-damage determinations, nursing-home liability, tractor-trailer operator negligence, and breach of fiduciary duty. David also has significant experience working with federal, state, and local governments.
Before founding Dreyer & Sterling, LLC, David was a partner at Chamberlain Hrdlicka, a large multi-state law firm. David is admitted to every court in Georgia, the United States Supreme Court, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also admitted to, and has successfully argued before, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. David has been recognized annually as a SuperLawyers, and he was recognized as one of 14 “On the Rise” attorneys under 40 in the Daily Report.
David graduated summa cum laude from Georgia State University in 2001 and received the President’s Award at graduation. David graduated from Emory Law with honors in 2004, where he served as Student Bar Association President and received the Dean’s Public Service Award and the Dean’s Award for the highest grade in Accounting for Lawyers.
Activities & Affiliations
• Georgia State Representative, House District 59
• Grant Park Conservancy, Past President
• Red Clay Democrats, Past Chairman
• Georgia Victory 2014, Voter Protection Litigation Chair
• Georgia State University Religious Student Department, Board of Advisors
• American Constitution Society, Georgia Lawyer Chapter, Past President
• Emory University Annual Fund Board, Past Member
• Emory Law Alumni Executive Committee, Past Member